Multi-SIM Beta Testing

Hello!

Multi-SIMs are en route, and we’re doing a closed beta before releasing them into the wild. You’ll be able to order up-to 4* extra SIMs for yourself or others, and if you’d like to join, here’s what you’ll need:

• A Zevvle account.
  • Auto top-up enabled. The threshold will be £1/SIM, so for example if you have 3 SIMs, we’ll auto top-up your account if credit goes below £3. Auto top-ups are currently limited to 1 per day.
  • Another device, or someone to share a SIM with!

Comment below if you’re interested and I’ll add you to a closed group; we’re aiming to have this live tomorrow so you should receive the SIMs on Saturday…

EDIT: I was a little ambitious on the postal times (by the time the update is live, orders are placed and we’ve fulfilled them, Royal Mail will likely be heading home) – they’ll arrive with you on Monday.

:blush:

*This limit is just for the beta.

2 Likes

Definitely interested!

The more than 5 SIMs (Post BETA) is an interesting extra.

1 Like

Yep…
…Interested

1 Like

I love this idea! Shame I don’t have any other devices to use another SIM in. Maybe I need to buy a new 4G iPad…

2 Likes

I have a second phone and a spare iPhone; I’m certainly interested!

1 Like

I’m interested in trying this beta feature.

1 Like

Yes please. No rush as I am currently away from home.

1 Like

Interested if you’re still after beta testers!

1 Like

If you’re still looking for people I’m very interested.

1 Like

What is the idea behind auto top-up needing to be enabled? Am I right in reading that having multiple SIMs doesn’t cost any further flat fee, you just need to have a minimum credit balance?

1 Like

It’s because there’s a delay between you using data (or calls, etc.) and us getting the records, i.e. we’re exposed to some risk, and that scales with the number of SIM cards. In an extreme case, imagine 100 SIMs using data to stream Netflix; we wouldn’t know about the data usage until it’s too late.

For now – we’re about to update our pricing slightly… stay tuned!

4 Likes

Ah, that makes perfect sense. Cheers :slight_smile:

2 Likes