Undles of bundles

Any news of this happening nick ?

Yes sorry, it got pushed back again. I’ve scheduled it for next month — we can always do it manually though so do send us a message if you need to disable data. :slight_smile:

Is there any reason why this functionality was removed (the feeling that an obscure bug or something going horribly wrong was the cause piqued my curiosity :eyes:)?

1 Like

We have quite a few settings for data with our provider (based on data plans), so it’s not quite “on or off” like we’ve abstracted for our API. We have a bit of work to do in managing that state for different scenarios… no obscure bugs or anything gone horribly wrong I’m afraid. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is it possible at the moment to find out how much of your data allowance you’ve used via the API? (other than summing all the data call records within a month.)

1 Like

Not yet — would you want only the total, or the breakdowns from the bundle, free/rewards data and any add-ons?

1 Like

I personally have no need of the breakdown at this moment.

Relatedly, I don’t think there’s currently a way to find out which bundle you’re on. (Could work it out from reading /charges descriptions but I imagine that’s not reliable.

I’m not petitioning for these to be added any time soon by the way, I’m sure there are more important things on the agenda!

1 Like