Updated pricing 👀

Hello! Short, but hopefully useful update today: we’ve lowered the pricing on some of our plans:

• The unlimited calls & texts add-on is now £4 instead of £5.
  • The cost of the 30 GB and 60 GB plans have decreased by £2 and £7 respectively.

You can see the changes on our pricing page.

We also updated our Terms and Conditions to version 1.3; the only difference is that the ‘Auto Top-up’ section now applies to the shared data plans as well. We haven’t added anything new.

Have a great week :blush:

- Nick

8 Likes

I’m not sure where my maths had gone wrong but the 30GB was £15 but it’s now £13? That’s only a £2 drop?

Was it not £15 before? It’s difficult to tell what makes up the price in you calculator so I don’t know where I’ve gone wrong :worried:

[edit] just compared my previous bill to my next expected bill and it has only dropped by £2 not £3

1 Like

Meanwhile …

2 Likes

You’re right — sorry about that, it’d be a £3 total drop if you included the unlimited calls & texts, that’s my mistake. Edited the original post. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That seems to be a common theme currently. The big operators seem to be hiking their prices, meanwhile MVNOs have been at their cheapest for years.

2 Likes

OFCOM should really investigate how after weeks of independent hard work, Vodafone came up with the exact same figure as EE that they need for their future investment.

1 Like