Zevvle, a new chapter

I just have my IfISA with them. They seem aligned with your mission at least

1 Like

Like a 5-minute free call a day to any of a set of 5 numbers?

1 Like

Yeah, that kind of thing!

1 Like

Thanks Rosie, I really appreciate the feedback. Very helpful indeed!

1 Like

Hello all :wave:t4:
Iā€™m Nathan silent watcher of the forums (most times), customer and supporter of Zevvle.

I love that Zevvle is a mobile network for nerds and I have been attracted to the potential of the API Nick was/is building. I will say from the jump Iā€™m not a developerā€¦ I hope to learn in due time, but I do like to poke and run a lot of Hello Worlds.

My experience with Zevvle, the API, pestering speaking with Nick and the small yet fantastic community is similar to what I experienced whilst Monzo was building. There is so much thought and technology behind the scenes (and in some cases lack thereof) and exposure to both gives customers and nerds appreciation and space to be creative.

You can google search Monzo hackathons of things people have built with itā€™s API and I think enabling creative people is empowering.

I love Zevvle for that.

I also love the principles around privacy.

Itā€™s hard to say, Nick was the captain of the ship and was open to our feedback and suggestions on this voyage. But if there was an immediate focus, to echo the rest of the communities concerns of availability of support staff (or a self service with helpful error codes and what not). The current functionalities assist you up to a certain point then you inevitably have to reach out.

ah, just came to mind, an option to pay for our monthly allowance via credit - main thing is the option, flexibility within Zevvle is amazing and important.

Erm, clear easy to use network for those that donā€™t care about the nerd stuff and just want it to ā€˜workā€™.

But maintain that access of Nerd stuff, educating and inspiring those that are interested (Iā€™m sure there is a whole group of people who donā€™t know they are interested yet).

:point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4:

Options, flexibility and reliability - this will allow the customer to define the network (within the boundaries of the branding).

Speaking of which, I like the name Zevvle I donā€™t know if there is plans to change it but the options to (at least the older customers) to keep the name Zevvle would be appreciated.

I donā€™t know if the badges have disappeared forever as they were available in the apps - but if they stay around (great for gamifaction Iā€™m a detective :sunglasses:) and you canā€™t give us an option to keep the Zevvle name and ā€˜Zevvlerā€™ badge would be cool.

My little piece, feel free to reach out if you want to hear more rambles.

Shouts to @smsm1, @Rjevski, @jsa, @GalaxyAllie, @Colin who have silently educated me with their posts in this community.

(Excuse my grammar, I rushed)

:v:t4::heart::iphone:

6 Likes

Thanks for this excellent feedback @Nathan it is greatly appreciated. Iā€™ve been away so apologise for the slightly delayed response.

I can confirm that we plan on keeping the Zevvle name and we will imminently be introducing a new face into the community who will be responsible for swift support responses. Nick will always be the founder of Zevvle and remains part of the company today, I have a huge respect for what he has created and we very much aim to build upon those foundations rather than start again.

I donā€™t know much about the badges so will look into this for you.

Thanks again for your feedback!

3 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d say, I can offer help making graphics for social media if needed? I really like making graphics etc so able to help in any way I can.

1 Like

Thank you @dlp955 :pray: :blush:

1 Like

No worries