A new member of the Zevvle team

Hello fellow Zevvlers!

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to a new member of the Zevvle team: @SibelRawahy.

Sibel was the first person we ever hired in our admin team and her career has gone from strength to strength ever since. I’m delighted to say we celebrate her 12th anniversary within the REAL family next month. Sibel has been a backbone of our group of companies.

We couldn’t be happier that Sibel is going to play a key part in Zevvle’s future, we want to ensure Zevvle is staffed with the most dependable and experienced people possible. Enough from me though, I will hand over to Sibel to talk a bit more about what role she will be playing in the world of Zevvle.

6 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m delighted to be a part of Zevvle and this community, you’ll be seeing me frequently on here.

My primary role here is to keep you informed and to be on hand to ensure any issues you have are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible and also to help harness any ideas that this great community has :slight_smile:

I will also be the first point of call with answering issues on the help-desk. My objective is to ensure you are consistently heard and that you receive the absolute best customer service possible at all times.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

8 Likes

Hi @SibelRawahy!

It may be a stupid question, but…

I only ever did support via the old app. What are the best ways to contact you for support?

Phone?
Email?
Webapp?

What do you personally prefer?

1 Like

Hi @Gaoler

No not a stupid question at all :blush:

If you could contact me through the Webapp or Email - hello@zevvle.com / help@zevvle.com that would be great.

Thanks

Sibel

1 Like

Hi @SibelRawahy

Welcome to the forum. I’m looking forward to the support improving and Zevvle becoming bigger.

There’s a typo on the domain of the 2 emails in the post, the domain is by squatters trying to sell it.

Thanks

Hi @smsm1

Apologies for the confusion this was a typo, this has now been amended.

The email address are hello@zevvle.com & help@zevvle.com.

Thanks

Sibel

1 Like

Thanks for the quick change.

1 Like