- There’s now a page showing your data allowances (accessible from the home page):
- You can change what happens if you run out of data (the “Update Settings” button in the above screenshot). We’ll also add this to another page for manually adding-on data, coming soon.
- Added splash screens to Progressive Web apps (you’ll need to re-install it as a PWA for this to take effect). Not sure about the in-your-face white-on-red colour scheme going forward…
- You can now switch number and track its progress from a SIM card page.
- Added a list of your active SIMs to the home page.
Also, the Ofcom spam text forwarding number (7726) is live! This actually happened last month, but better late to mention it than never…
The BTP shortcode (61016) should also work — let us know if you have any trouble with it.
- The total data allowance on the homepage was showing incorrectly, but no more!
^^However, there’s a bug with the bundle amount used showing incorrectly on the new data allowance page if you used any data around midnight at the end of last month… timezone fun! I’ll get that fixed soon.
Have a good Tuesday