Everything ok out there?

Is everything ok? Things seem to have gone a bit quiet and no response on the in-app chat or email.

I have ordered 2 extra sims now (7th and 30th Jan), money taken, nothing has shown up yet, and no response when asking about it. I’m a little worried, hope everything is ok @nick ?

I’m not the only one as there’s been an app review saying the same thing although that was a new sign up.

7 Likes

Last tweet was 6 days ago responding to someone chasing for a response:

I’m equally wondering if Nick is ok.

3 Likes

This is a little worrying, hopefully it’s a big life event and not any sign of Zevvle being abandoned? :scream:

If you guys need any help with customer support etc… I’d happily offer to help answering some of them to keep Zevvle running…

2 Likes

I’d be happy to help Zevvle to keep it going too.

2 Likes

Yes, me too. Development, CS, whatever … what Nick’s created in Zevvle is a beautiful rarity in a field full of mess, it’d be a shame for it to vanish.

3 Likes

Like most of us we have our own dialogue with @nick.

I spoke to him about 2 weeks ago, he is alive and is dealing with a few personal things - I didn’t dig any further but he assured me in more ways than one, Zevvle is not being abandoned. So sitting tight, I also offered my (albeit limited) services. Which he was thankful for.

I don’t really know what we can do as a community from the outside, but I’m trying to keep a human first, service later approach.

Hopefully he gets the warm fuzzies when he reads our concerns in his next update.

5 Likes

Absolutely this. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

That is most important :3

1 Like