#fullzevvle

So Tuesday is the day that I’ll become #fullzevvle!

I’ve had a SIM, and then multiple SIMs right from the very beginning and been phasing out all of my Data SIMs with other providers over to Zevvle, I’ve used SIMs in phones for work and for a variety of other things but due to contractual things I haven’t had my main phone and number with Zevvle yet.

That’s all about to change now that my Early Termination Fee is now less than what’s left in my contract so I’ve got my PAC and got it submitted in app and now it’s just a waiting game! I could have had Monday but it seemed to make sense starting afresh in the 1st!

6 Likes

Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing, thank you :pray:

1 Like

I’ve been #fullzevvle for a few months now and haven’t regretted it at all.

6 Likes

Same here :smile:

4 Likes

Gotta wait another 18 months or so for me :disappointed: but afterwards I’ll be FullZevvle :call_me_hand:

I found a phone case that can store a SIM and ejector tool so even abroad wouldn’t be too much of a hassle now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Luckily my phone is dual-SIM so I tried out Zevvle in the secondary slot for a little while before making the switch.

1 Like

My old phone was but iMessage is really convenient until I’m out of the UK in general, international texting or messaging apps are just awkward, expensive, or both

P.S. another benefit of zevvle, I can keep my SIM (and number) while not in the country :wink: meaning I don’t have to close 5000 accounts when I leave

1 Like

There it is!

5 Likes

10 days in and still a happy chappy. After only a few days, I’ve opted in to the Unlimited Calls and SMS bundle. Having had Unlimited Calls and Text for so long and not even having them itemised, I didn’t realise how long I actually spend on the phone; after just 10 days I’ve already racked up 4hrs and 40mins!

Glad to have the option there but I reckon even if I was still paying per minute that my overall savings would still be significant.

4 Likes

Been #FullZevvle since launched and have gotten my mother and brother in too; all of us are very happy :smiley:

I’m curious, what’s the unlimited calls and texts :open_mouth:

2 Likes

@Rosie

1 Like