How much data do you actually use?

It’s an app called DataMan Pro by Johnny Ixe

2 Likes

How do you work that out? That’s 5× the cost of Zevvle surely?

I can use anywhere between 3GB/month and 300GB/month depending how often I’m at home/in the office.

Our pricing used to be £5/GB :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This month is in:

Annoyingly, the Safari and App Store usage is because I forgot to turn my Wi-Fi back on after testing something at work and then updating all my apps manually and a lot of browsing. So really, you can knock almost 3GB off there!

Even so, I’d make a big saving with Zevvle. Just a shame my Early Termination is £230 otherwise I’d be all in!

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

What’s the current period for that…? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve no idea :grimacing:

If you scroll to the very bottom it’ll show you :slight_smile:

I reset my period yesterday so I could see my true data usage and I disabled cellular data for streaming services so I didn’t accidentally stream something not downloaded

I’ll see how much I use per month from now on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If that’s suggesting I’ve used 161GB in less than three days then I don’t believe it.

I also have this:

1 Like

Ah, so ~2 years since the last reset. I was going to say! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

You’ve been on the phone in calls for nearly 3 days straight. The usage is from 3rd September 2017 on

2 Likes

Using about 0.5GB/month it seems. Saving quite a bit compared to my previous £20/month unlimited data package on Three.

4 Likes

Thank you for joining the forum, Tommy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing, what with Three being completely down (my home broadband provider) a lot more than usual this month. :rofl:

… Seriously though, it’s been like it since 11:30 last night and support haven’t even acknowledged it, let alone given any info or timeframes. :weary:

1 Like

But they’re so good on Twitter… :pensive:

Hopefully it’s back up soon!

Really?! Zero word of any issues on the official support Twitter and the website went down too…

I’m happy to say the network returned at around 10am, ten minutes before I had to go catch a train. :rofl:

1 Like

As in, they’re good when things are going well for them, and happy to dig at others when they do poorly (see https://twitter.com/ThreeUK/status/1070761362694045696). :grimacing: