Monday, February 15th — Contact & call history

Hello!

Hope you’ve had a good weekend. :slight_smile:

On the call/message screens we’ve added a few stats (calls will show total & average duration as well, if you’ve called more than once):

Tapping on the total will take you to a feed of calls or messages with the number/contact as well.

If your contacts are connected (under account settings), the stats will include all their related phone numbers, and to reiterate: we never send your contact details to our servers — they stay on your phone.

@tim & I have just spent the last 10 minutes comparing stats with mutual contacts, but unfortunately it doesn’t include FaceTime, WhatsApp, etc. so it might not be a complete picture…

This update is laying the groundwork for 2 (or 3…) upcoming features, stay tuned! :nerd_face:

Nick

P.S. If you’ve been with us for a while, you may notice the feed takes a second to load — we’re fixing that soon.

6 Likes

It’s claiming my calls and texts are free as they are included in my unlimited messaging/calling bundle, yet I’m on pay as you go calls and texts with no unlimited bundle as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

Sent you a message :slight_smile: