Network problems today (Newcastle)

My wife and I have been experiencing the same issues in London. Her phone has been like this for over 2 weeks and mine for over a week now. @James can you help, please? I’ve sent several emails to your team and only received one acknowledgment - that was 4 days ago…

Hi Michael, I’m very sorry to hear this. I’m sending you a direct message now so I can get a bit more info and look into it for you.

We’re also experiencing this, some sites (app.zevvle.com for instance) load instantly but others (zevvle.com) don’t. Which is odd given they’re both on Cloudflare.

If I hotspot my laptop to my phone I can easily ping all of these without any issue - so it’s not DNS, and it’s not routing evidently as it routes just fine. The actual error Chrome spits out is an Empty Response error.

Edit: Just tried @749121’s approach of resetting the data setting, and it does seem to have worked. Thanks Mick!

Kind words, @BenWoodford, but in fact it was @Kolok who thought of that first! Very pleased to hear you’re sorted. It sounds as though something might be amiss, doesn’t it, given a few of us have now reported what sounds like the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks, @Nathan - I can see how the relevant info might be hidden away in there somewhere, but to be honest that is way over my head.

1 Like