Upcoming changes to Zevvle [outdated]

Me too.

There are many people out there who use there phone very little, like a handful of minutes, text, data each month. I suppose these people the major networks can support, however small MVNOs would need a certain critical mass before they can do. Interestingly most people are happy with the line rental plus calls model for landlines, yet it’s rare to see that model for mobiles.

Having a few base packages that include the line rental plus mins, text, and data that target different usage amounts could be a away around it, especially as the unlimited calls and texts are decreasing in value, and for me would be a bonus to the data that I used.

I’m currently on a single sim, and for my current usage looking to spend around £8-15 per month on average, with very busy months potentially going over the £20 mark. My usage is quite spikey, hence being attracted to Zevvle’s model, of not needing to plan in advance how much I’m going to use. Of course this not needing to pre-purchase or plan in advance does come at a premium.

I’ve been thinking tiered pricing so that the more that you use, the cheaper it gets would be revolutionary in the pay as you go market, whilst following the Zevvle USP.

3 Likes

We’ll think about this… :sweat_smile: the problem is we can’t talk about our wholesale pricing, and it’d then be easy to reverse-engineer.

This bodes well for us… we’ll have more details next week. :blush:

2 Likes

Didn’t you a few posts up guarantee that everyone would be grandfathered without asking? :grimacing:

Is it under an NDA?

The thing is without knowing it it makes it hard for you to consult us of any changes and for us to be aware of what is reasonable and what isn’t :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

That was in relation to the multi-SIM bundles. However we’re going to do it anyway. :slight_smile:

Yep!

3 Likes