Wednesday, January 15th

Hello!

Just a small one today – we added SIM update notifications. When you change a setting, it’ll give you the option to get notified when it completes:

IMG_7496

Normally it happens within a minute or so, but can take longer depending on network traffic. We’re adding extra SIM controls in the coming weeks…

You’ll need to refresh the app (force close & reopen) if you haven’t already.

EDIT: One thing I missed… we also removed the primary SIMs, instead giving you the option for notifications per-SIM:

We only use it for roaming notifications at the moment, but will expand on that before long.

More soon!

Nick :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If it isn’t there already (can’t be bothered to delete & reinstall the Zevvle app to test) I think you should add a screen the first time the app is installed to choose which SIM to associate with this app instance (and also deregister any previous app instance from notifications).

If you have access to the IMEI then when a new IMEI is seen on a SIM, deregister the previously associated app instance from notifications and when the app is opened on any other device ask if the previously deregistered SIM is in this device and whether they want to register it again.

1 Like

Something I’d like to see @nick is backup cards - first one declines for an automatic top-up or similar and it tries the backup; not that this is much use for me

2 Likes

Good idea! We haven’t done that yet.

Unfortunately not (on iOS)… we’ll have to ask Apple nicely for access to that API (some other networks have it).

1 Like

I meant look for IMEI changes at the network level.

Ah my mistake, got it :+1:

2 Likes