Zevvle's Roadmap

As per @Slicknade’s suggestion, here’s our product roadmap: https://trello.com/b/cI0yOyeG.

It’s not comprehensive, things may change, and the descriptions aren’t exactly elaborate; consider it a v0.25!

If you have any suggestions let me know :slight_smile: Will post something on our Masterplan™ before long…

4 Likes

Love it. The multi-sim accounts could have an expanded list to include tablets, and other internet of things tech too.

1 Like

Thanks Nick! I’ll keep checking back for updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the exciting launch complete, the Trello board would love to have a completed column. PAC transfers in the user interface, would be something to add.

1 Like

Good idea! That is on our list of to-dos – we’ve intentionally left most of the near-term ones off, partly for mystique and partly paranoia (no need for us to share a detailed roadmap with a competitor at the moment)…

3 Likes

Virgin mobile made all their users switch to new Sims so that they could move to a new system giving them more control over the backed.

Zevvle are using an enabler right now , if they get big enough and want to move to the host network directly would it also require new Sims?

Do big MVNOs like Plusnet and Sky Mobile use an enabler like Zevvle also?

2 Likes

TBD – we don’t know what that might look like… yet!

Sky don’t as far as I’m aware, but Plusnet do – the same as ours, in fact, and China Telecom.

3 Likes

Is this still being kept up to date?

3 Likes

Not exactly… the web dash & business side will probably combine (managing 100 SIMs in-app would be a nightmare), but we might do a simple web interface after that in case someone loses their phone. There’re also a lot of things we don’t put on there.

1 Like

I see this hasn’t been updated in a while. Would be interesting to hear what you have planned for the rest of the year!

5 Likes

If it is updated, maybe make it a forum post here? :grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll post about what we’re planning soon :slight_smile:

For a start, here’s August:

4 Likes