3 prices going up for me - hope you’re launching soon 😉

1 Like

What annoys me most about these letters, EE does this too, is that they give you some stupid example when they could easily just Mail Merge in what you’re actually paying!

EE send you a letter even when you have paperless billing. Scrap the RPI increase and save all that money on paper and postage!

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been getting some quotes Today for a group I manage as our existing supplier has just said they won’t be offering the product we are currently on any more and the replacement is going to be doubling our current costs over a 24 month contract.

Not expecting Zevvle to offer massively reduced rates or unrealistic plans with masses of data but I’m hoping for more transparency and less sudden, significant, price hikes.

1 Like

At least I didn’t get a physical letter - it was a link to a PDF in a message for me.

1 Like

My price I pay for my contract has decreased. From (£13.00) to £11.00) for unlimited everything. Can’t complain really. Oh I also have 3 months credit applied.

That is some excellent corporate speak :grimacing:

That’s what we’re aiming for :pray: we’ll always work on better wholesale rates, so (hopefully) you’ll never see a price hike.

Do you still use ~18GB per month? Considering the average cost/GB is £5.15 in the UK, that’s incredible; it does make me suspicious… :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Like

How in the devils potatoes did you get such a deal, and who is it with?
The price seems quite unsustainable surely.

1 Like

No the price is definitely sustainable by me so that’s ok. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m with 3. I’ll link to my post elsewhere on here explaining how most of it was done.

P. S. How I got it down to £11.00 pounds from the extremely high price of £13.00 is I contacted 3 using live chat. I complained because I was told previously on live chat that the PRI increase would not apply to me. When I received the letter telling me that indeed it would, I went back to live chat and complained. (Always keep screenshots people.)

At one point when I was with 3 PAYG I got a 12GB bundle + some other bonus added for free when I asked for my PAC. It was strange how easily they gave it away.

2 Likes

I now have my bill down to £4.00 a month. I think I’m done now, otherwise they’ll be paying me to use their service and we can’t have that can we?..

1 Like