A rather short-ish update

(Nick Goodall) #1

Hello! :slight_smile:

Quick update on Zevvle before a longer post next week… On Monday we signed the final contract with our supplier, i.e. we’re locked in. It took a little longer than planned, but we’re well on our way!

As for the first SIM cards, we’re pushing for late February, but March is looking more likely. There’s a lot to do before then, like integrating with their APIs and testing. A few announcements en route, too… :thinking:

More soon :rocket:

Nick

(Liam) #2

Looking forward to finding everything out (though not sure why, I have no use for you!)

Are you allowed to tell us your supplier, or will it be revealed only in the forthcoming longer post?

(Ben Talbot) #3

I too am looking forward to more info but have no real use planned. yet

(Rosie) #5

I’m hyped!

I’m postponing leaving TPO until Zevvle is ready for me!

(Nick Goodall) #6

It’ll probably be closer to launch in a press release from them, but I’ll double check :slight_smile:

:wink: multiple SIMs/account and a developer API shortly after launch will hopefully lead to some interesting things…

Will the ‘first SIM cards’ be a full public opening or a phased roll out type of thing?

(Nick Goodall) #8

It’ll be more phased – there’re a few things we need to get right :slight_smile: That, and managing SIM stock…

(Nick Slade) #9

Is the longer post being emailed to us?

(Nick Goodall) #10

Yes, sorry for the delay with this (meant to post it yesterday) – I’ll have it up tonight and then email it as well :slight_smile:

(Shaun McDonald) #11

Excellent, looking forward to reading the update.