Some updates that made their way into the app over the last week…
- You can now order additional SIMs from the sim page (https://app.zevvle.com/sim_cards).
- There’s a bunch of FAQs in the help menu (the “Answers” tab). We’ve used our support provider for this instead of doing it ourselves this time… much better
- There’s a help menu when you’re logged out.
- Most links, including the side/nav bar, will ‘prefetch’ when you hover them, so the app should feel a bit snappier.
- While building the signup flow I added a few page transitions to smoothen it, and those are now in the main app for extra smoothness.
- Sometimes the toast/alert messages would flicker and show twice. This was annoying me as there was no obvious way to fix it, until I found the obvious way to fix it.
- Occasionally when updating a SIM it would send the incorrect settings to the server, but no more.
- Fixed the
join.zevvle.comreferral page; the stylesheet had taken a hike.
- The app now respects iPhone notches (thank you to @jsa for testing!)
It’s not far to go now before switching over to this app completely and discontinuing the mobile apps:
- SMS notifications* (working on it!)
- SIM activation
- The signup flow (mostly done, a few polishes needed)
- An update to the website
Things like SIM activation/deactivation and billing history will come shortly afterwards.
*I signed up to Better Uptime earlier, and they have a mobile app dedicated to push notifications where you scan a QR code and that’s it; very simple. For now the notifications will be SMS, but I might look into this later on…