Introduce yourself 🤩

Thank you for joining!

Some of you will see this in-app now; I think I added everyone, but if you’ve spotted or reported a bug and don’t have the badge, let me know and I’ll update it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Q.

I mostly do shenanigans with @bonzi. Mostly signed up because programmer monkey went “OMG IT HAS AN API” :grin:

Pleasure to meet you all!

4 Likes

I swear my entire UK Twitter timeline has ended up getting Zevvle SIMs in the last few days. :joy:

11 Likes

feels noticed

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Allie - I like cute things and blinky lights. I’ve signed up because of quite a few people in this thread and on Twitter. I have no idea why… tbh. It’ll be interesting to see EE’s network coverage and I have old phones I can toss a SIM in. Maybe poke around with the API some? Hmmm

5 Likes

Hi I’m Nathan

I like cool tech things taking over the world, glad to be at the beginning of this revolution.

:v:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you for joining, Nathan! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, I’m Dave, Nice to meet you all.

I’m in Ambulance Operations in the Private Sector… I’m liking what i’m seeing here with Zevvle and have never experienced customer service quite like it… #AnotherLevel!

4 Likes

Hi Dave! Thank you for joining; the words mean a lot. :blush:

Hey I am Tom, Nice to meet y’all!

I currently work at KPMG as a Technical Consultant/Programmer working with the Azure stack. After being a lifetime Three customer I finally decided to swap and choose Zevvle. Was it because you have an api and my inner nerd found that cool… possibly :sweat_smile:

But two days in am mighty impressed by the number switching being so easy plus you have the worlds fastest customer support.

6 Likes

Hey Tom! Welcome, and thank you so much for joining. :blush:

1 Like

Hey! My name is Michael, I’m a data scientist at Monzo Bank. I came across this via an old colleague on twitter, seems awesome, just like the good old days at Monzo Bank :heart:

8 Likes

Hey Michael :nerd_face: thank you for joining!

1 Like

Hullo Michael! :cowboy_hat_face: Fancy seeing you here…

3 Likes

I apparently never said hi here! Hi, I’m Aaron!

Also known as a loveable thorn in someone’s side.

I work on my uni’s IT service desk, at Monzo as an activity lead and study cyber security. So it’s fair to say, my average week is “eclectic at best”.

Hope you’re all doing wonderfully :star_struck:

3 Likes

Welcome! Nice to see you here too :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey Aaron :grin:

1 Like

Also hey Dan! Sorry I missed that one :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Scandalous!

1 Like

Hi - I’m Lindiana, I’m an artist, herbalist and grandmother! Workshop leader for dream journal makers, crystal activator and spiritual scientist - well, one way of saying what I do!

2 Likes