Got this:

Fix:
Don’t tap there you stupid boy! :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed! Thank you @Colin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t seem to sign in?

Yeah, I’m getting this from my shortcut on the iPhone

I can login at the moment on Android using Chrome.

Thanks for flagging this issue @ivinsp and @Colin and for your input @Kolok. We will get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Having investigated this, an issue was encountered for some app users while we were deploying some security updates yesterday but is now resolved. Thanks again for flagging this.

Not fixed here?

I’m still getting the same error too.

me too

I’m got that error too now, when I reported it working on this thread I was originally logged out and I could login, but now when I went back it errored, clearing the site cookies lets me sign in again.

Apologies for this reoccuring issue, please be rest assured we are looking into this now for you all experiencing issued and I will confirm as soon as possible once resolved.

Good news, I have just had confirmation that this error has now been fixed :blush:

1 Like

It’s fixed, as in I can get back in now, but I can’t work out how to get back to where I was.

As an old PAYG customer this was a shortcut on my iPhone so I could see how much credit I had left before auto top up happened.

Has that gone now?

Ended up deleting that bookmark, signing in via Safari, selected the card icon bottom left and then Card Balance. Then creating a new bookmark for my homepage.

2 Likes

Something else is broken this morning?

1 Like

Tried again, still can’t sign in? @James

Hi @Colin sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve sent a memo to get this looked into as a priority for you and will report back asap.

1 Like

Same here

Seems to be fixed now? Any idea what caused it?