Ready, set, go

It’s time!

From an idea to reality, we’re finally there. A few things:

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Sign-up is slick ,

What network is zevvle running on? I couldn’t see anything in the faq.

Can the mods enable the dark mode option on the forum? Should be an option in admin settings

1 Like

EE

1 Like

It should be enabled under “Preferences > Theme” in your profile… Let me know if it isn’t :thinking:

3 Likes

SIM ordered. :+1:

How do I port my number?
When can I order additional SIMs?

Ta

Get a PAC code and let them know through the app?

1 Like

Thank you! :pray: Send us a message when you’ve activated the SIM with the PAC & the number you’d like to change and we can switch it for you.

As for multiple SIMs, we’ll keep you posted – I’ll start working on it as soon as I can, which should be within the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Thanks Nick

If I get wife and son to order SIMs as well, can they be incorporated into my plan later down the line?

1 Like

Yep, definitely – I’ll have to do it manually, but if you send a message when we launch multi-SIMs that’ll be fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! Can’t wait to get my sim card.

2 Likes

I’m so hyped for this (I am an Android user and my old iPhone is iOS 9 so can’t run the app so I’m just impatiently waiting haha!)

1 Like

How late is the post going out?

1 Like

When is “tomorrow” Saturday or Sunday - it was late/early when I got the email and I was sleepy? App is on iOS but not yet showing in Play Store.

1 Like

I’ve screwed up on collection times and wasn’t ready to send them in time (thought we had until 6), so later than planned to answer your question. This means they won’t be delivered until Tuesday, but gives an extra day to order them.

I’m sorry for saying Monday when it won’t be; I’ll write an update later to keep everyone in the loop.

Aiming for today (Saturday) – I’ll let you know when it’s live. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easily done. A day later ain’t an issue.

Still not live any news of a time/date?

1 Like

No problem getting off the ground with two eco systems is a big learning curve and there are always a few difficulties along the route. Thanks for the update😶

2 Likes

Still working on it, I’ll let you know as soon as I can – been on it all day, sorry I can’t give you an exact time. :confused:

1 Like

Awwww :frowning: any chance of an APK release? (People who don’t use Google services / accounts would love that option, and so would I right now haha!)

2 Likes

Given the iOS app looks like a web app/Apache Cordova/PhoneGap app, any chance you can release it as a desktop/Electron app or even post the HTML/JS files as a stop-gap so non-iOS people can sign up?

1 Like