"Something's Offline"

Getting error messages periodically in the app this PM - drop down banner says “something’s Offline so some features may not work correctly” or words to that effect…

Am at home connected to my home broadband which is working correctly (I am currently streaming on TV via fire stick).

Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue ?

1 Like

Hi Simon!

Everything on our side is online, and I’ve tested the app over WiFi and mobile data which is working as well. Without streaming does it work as expected…?

Still doing it :frowning: see attached picture. It seems to be working fine though in spite of message.

Maybe it’ll sort itself out…

I noticed the same issue too earlier. Trying again now it seems to be linked to loading the usage list, which seems to be a bit slower than normal.

1 Like

I had the same issue yesterday too. Seems better now, but always getting the “Something’s offline” banner for a few seconds while the Usage tab loads.

1 Like

We’re looking into it :pray:

1 Like

Just reporting in that I’m getting that on the contacts tab.

1 Like

Thank you — will fix it early next week (I’m afraid we can’t do it sooner!).

2 Likes

@nick would you have an update on this? I’m still getting the banner on the contacts tab. Not seeing it now on the usage tab, which seems to be loading faster now.

1 Like

Argh yes, sorry for the delay — the usage tab is fixed, working on the contacts one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks for the update.

I am still getting this problem, it won’t even let me log in now :frowning_face: :frowning_face:.

Have sent you a message :pray:

Hi all, I removed this from the app a few days back — I’m sorry about the delay in getting it done. If there’s anything else I can do let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like