Voice outage — September 23rd, 2020 (resolved)

Hi all,

There’s an incident affecting incoming and outgoing calls for all MVNOs on our network. We don’t yet know the cause; BT and our supplier Transatel are working to resolve it.

Data and SMS are not affected.

We’ll keep you posted with further updates,

Nick

2 Likes

All MVNOs on BT or just Transatel?

We don’t know, I’d assume only the Transatel ones (not including BT Mobile, Asda mobile, etc.)

1 Like

Would be nice to have some form of actual status system, maybe via Text or as a push notification to the app.

Finding out calls aren’t working by means of randomly scrolling through my RSS reader is definitely not my preferred method. :sweat_smile:

Maybe I can set myself up something that alerts me of a new entry on the network status tag on this forum… :thinking:

1 Like

Agreed; we floated the idea before, but will make this happen in the short-term with info in-app and push notifications.

2 Likes

As of 12:06 pm the incident has been resolved, although we don’t yet know the root cause.

• Start time: 23/9/20 10:23 AM
  • End time: 23/9/20 12:06 PM
2 Likes

This is easy to do:

1. Go to Network Status: https://community.zevvle.com/c/zevvle-chat/network-status/12
  2. Click the notification icon on the top right
  3. Choose the approriate option for how much notification you’d like:
  4. Await the browser notifications (if setup) and/or emails.
2 Likes

Uhh! That could indeed work, let me give that a shot and see if I can make that send me push notifications with the discourse app.

1 Like

If you’re an RSS user you should be able to subscribe to the Discourse topic too.

1 Like