Zevvle going forward

Account screen > devices > select sim > under the number there’s “PAYG >” tap that, then at the bottom it says “Send us a message to change the sim”.

Reading that it could mean change the physical sim, however I think it really means the pricing model on the sim, and a better phrasing would make this clearer.

1 Like

hm, I’m struggling to tap that button without tapping the home button…

3 Likes

Oh you seem to have it worse than me. Nick is already aware. Which phone model is it? I’m a Huawei Mate 20 Lite.

Pixel 2. Looks like they didn’t consider that not everyone might have the new gesture navigation enabled

Ooh, I’m the same. Fine once you’re logged in though.

1 Like

Sorry about that; a fix is coming tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fixed this earlier today — it should be good next time you load the app!

3 Likes

Under the number on my app is says Switch Number. I fail to see where I select this new facility.

Above switch number is a green rounded corner rectangle with PAYG in it tap that green rectangle. Unless you are in some other/older tariff so it shows something different.

I am grandfathered on the original deal. The only item above switch number is the ability to copy the telephone number to the clipboard, but thanks anyway.

Ah, that could be a case that @nick has missed.

Hi! Sorry for the confusion here; that page with the tariff details only exists for the tiered data SIMs. To change the tariff on an existing SIM you’ll need to send us a message; for ordering new SIMs that’ll be live again tomorrow (Thursday May 7th) — had to temporarily disable it with the app update last Saturday.

4 Likes