Zevvle going forward

I can’t wait :grin:

1 Like

Quick question - in the case of multiple SIMs will it be possible hypothetically to switch some to new pricing and keep some on old pricing under grandfathering? Or will it have to be all or nothing ?

1 Like

In theory, but let me get back to you on that. Haven’t considered for that scenario yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d also be potentially interested in being able to do this!

1 Like

So are the new plans now live? :+1:

2 Likes

Not quite; the iOS app is pending release, but Android is griefing me — I’ll have an update later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello — sorry about the delay. Everything’s looking good now (just building the Android app for production), but as it’s getting late we’ll hold off until tomorrow. :pray:

3 Likes

Wise words.

2 Likes

Hello! The app updates are live (iOS, Android and the standalone APK) — you’ll notice a few changes, and we’ve had to disable SIM ordering on existing accounts for the moment but will enable that next week. We can still switch existing SIMs across (send us a message), and we’ll write about everything properly next week — consider this more of a “soft launch” for the moment :blush:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 Likes

Hi nick, I just wanted to say the website looks amazing! :blush:

1 Like

Aha, that means a lot thank you. I felt rushed doing it and am a little embarrassed, so there’ll be more updates coming very soon :blush:

1 Like

No need to feel rushed, I’m sure everyone will understand due to the coronavirus. Stay safe😊!

1 Like

The update has thrown me out in iOS :frowning:

Couldn’t remember which e-mail address I’d used and now I’m stuck signing up again.

Re-installing the app worked but shouldn’t be necessary?

1 Like

:thinking: no, it shouldn’t… did find a navigation bug though so could be related — working on that now.

Also…

This will be possible! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi nick, is there any plans for esim on zevvle? :blush:

1 Like

Thanks so much for facilitating this, happy be continuing with you along the road!

1 Like

Plans is a strong word… none yet :sweat_smile:

Thank you, Simon :blush:

2 Likes

iOS contact screen is a spinning circle…

Same on Android. @nick is aware and will look into it further next week.

Am I being thick, which is quite possible as lockdown seems to have scrambled my brain, but have upgraded the app but can’t see where to select a bundle ?